Friday, July 24, 2009

NIPPLY THINGS


A-ha! Bet you rushed to read this post, didn't you? You sexy pig fan, you! Anyways, all jokes aside, get your mind out of the gutter because I've always wanted to know...

What the hell are those "NIPPLY THINGS" commonly seen in certain buildings? Are they the "ceiling nipples" I presume they are? One friend mentioned that they were CCTVs but I don't believe so because I don't see a lens anywhere. Smoke detectors? Maybe! But either way, googling "Nipple-shaped ceiling thingies" did not give me a satisfactory answer so I would appreciate if someone could tell me just what those things are!
Update: Someone has informed me that it's for the celcom service. Some broadband stuff or something. Any techies out there care to verify this? :D

1 comment:

  1. actually the 1st thing that came to mind was "an upside down hershey's kisses"..

    ReplyDelete