Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Mood for The Day

You ever had a moment of inspiration or spark hit you? As in, it hit you hard and then you suddenly saw things clearer or felt ready to make a decision, or take on anything? Well, today I had that moment when I was listening to a song by Shinedown. Sometimes it takes weird things to trigger certain things in us, but for me this song helped. These are just excerpts of the song "Second chance" by Shinedown:

Please don't cry one tear for me
I'm not afraid of what I have to say
This is my one and only voice
So listen close, it's only for today
Tell my mother,
tell my father
I've done the best I can
To make them realize this is my life,
I hope they understand
I'm not angry, I'm just saying
Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

Here is my chance
This is my chance


What song lyrics inspire YOU? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment