Monday, July 27, 2009

Because most guys have done this before!


Ah, yes...I remember my first ever encounter with the pop-out bidet. I thought that the pipe thingy would spring up and shoot the water upwards, allowing me to appreciate the flow as it struck the ceiling...Instead, the water shot out at a 90-degree angle and left me with the "I couldn't wait any longer" look on my pants. The lesson I learned? Always make sure you remove your pants when dealing with something that pops upwards and squirts.

2 comments:

  1. so how did u dry your pants? or did u walk out pretending it wasn't there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither. I aimed my crotch at the hand dryer thingy and waited till it was dry lor. Luckily, only four people walked in when I was doing so. If not, it could have been very awkward.

    ReplyDelete