Sunday, February 22, 2009

Today's Mistake: Pos Malaysia

I don't know what's goin' on over at Pos Malaysia, but I have reason to believe that someone in there is out to get me. By depriving me of the 50 clams I made via freelancing. It's really weird, 'cos the first time the check was sent, it arrived in like, two days. I got Sue of Actualize Sdn Bhd to cancel the first cheque (since it never arrived) and issue a new one, but signs are point to the second cheque getting cancelled too. I'm at a loss to explain how that cheque just ain't turning up, and am starting to wonder if I'll never get those 50 clams or if Pos Malaysia has gone to the dogs. Either way, it's bullshite and I am not happy. Screw you, Pos Malaysia. You will be officially un-screwed ONLY after I receive my cheque in the mail!!!

$#%#@(%!#$(*%&!)*$^!%()^*%$(^)!#$(*%)(!#$*%!(_$^%*!)(%^&!_($(%)+~#((^*(%@^&

No comments:

Post a Comment