Monday, April 13, 2009

Recap

Two days shy of my first quarter here in *bleep* and...well, I don't know what to say, really. All things considered, here is my summary of pros and CONS:

CONS:

1) I can't relate because I'm too arrogant.

2) I'm a big fan of the "better late than never" policy, which isn't gonna fly in here.

3) The culture and the mentality. I can safely say my style, mannerisms and behaviour are not suited for government culture.

4) I have very poor bowel movement.

5) I'm an alcoholic.

6) Cockroaches regularly crawl out from my phone, my printer, my table. I have a phobia of cockroaches, so FUCK THE COCKROACHES TO HELL!!! FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT!!!


PROS:

1) *To be inserted later*


Oh well. Life goes on, right? But will it be in *bleep*? Only time will tell. ;)

2 comments:

  1. 1st quarter? 3months?? really?? this is my 8th week here. u mean u joined your new place just a month before i did mine? interesting. seems like we have been at this foooooooorrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr
    >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. and what's with that banner lah!?!?!?!?!? takde gambar lain ke?

    hmm btw if u'r really unhappy, start looking elsewhere la. i mean, some aspects of the job may mean to toughen/build us up, and for that we just grit our teeth and hang on.. but if there are things that are not acceptable to you that do you no good, no point la..

    ReplyDelete