Monday, March 30, 2009

Proof That Customer Service Still Exists

Well, at least to me it does ;)


I had just finished lunch with my brother and cousins when I was pleasantly surprised to see this doodle on my receipt:



LOL! I don't know who the creative cashier was, or why he or she did it, but I do admit that I was laughing and liked it :) It helped that the peeps at Tony Roma's were also very good service providers, so this little doodle kind of made my day (in a way) and for my money, made me a very satisfied customer! While not quite a free gift or even a discount, I thought the little gesture via the scribble was thoughtful and went the extra (a little bit la!) mile.

Thank you, Tony Roma's' waiters who doodle! lol! Keep up the good work!

Tony Roma's - proof that good customer service STILL exists!!! ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment