Monday, March 16, 2009

Idiot Caught In The Act - Third Class Mentality Malaysian



I was on my way to PJ Hilton for a meeting when this idiot in front of me reaffirmed my faith in the Malaysian mentality. Here was a moron who was driving a very expensive car (probably undeserved or stolen, because of his attitude) and as we were approaching the traffic lights, he coolly wound down his window and threw a bunch of banana peels out the window. Bravo, you moron. Driving an expensive car and being a bastard Dad (set a good example to your wife and kids, why don't you), you're a shining example of all the things I hate about typical Malaysians.
First class facilities count for nothing if you have a third class mentality.
Down with litterbugs! In fact, down with litterbugs sounds too polite.
EAT MY SHITE, YOU FRAGGIN' LITTERBUGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment