Friday, June 5, 2009

My Favourite Carlo Ancelloti Quote

As some of you may know (especially the Chelsea fans), we have signed a new potential "Special One" as our manager and he brings with him vast experience, a firebrand personality, lots of trophies and of course, VERY DODGY QUOTES. Here's my personal favourite:




It was a gamble for Milan to sign him and Ancelotti had doubts when he first saw the boy from Brazil. He said: "They'd been talking to me about a kid in Brazil. I'd never heard of Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite. From the name he sounded more like a televangelist and that wasn't far wrong. All that was missing was his satchel with his books and his snack. Oh my God, we have brought a university student! Kaka didn't have anything of a Brazilian footballer. He reminded me of a Jehovah Witness."


No comments:

Post a Comment