Friday, May 29, 2009

I Love Stories with Potentially Happy Endings!!!

From http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/5/29/nation/4005019&sec=nation


Daughter of snatch-theft victim vows to seek revenge

KUALA TERENGGANU: The daughter of a snatch-theft victim has vowed to seek revenge against the thief who injured her mother, even to the extent of engaging a bomoh.
“I will not leave him alone, he ought to be taught a lesson for this inhumane act,” said Nur Aqidah Nasffati Abdul Jalil, 23, outside Sultanah Nur Zahirah Hospital where her 45-year-old mother was being treated for multiple facial and body injuries.
Housewife Mazlina Nawang, 45, was on her way home in Mengabang Panjang, Batu Rakit from work at a laundry outlet when she fell prey to a snatch thief.
Mazlina was riding her motorcycle when she stopped at a traffic-light junction near her home at about 11am.
The thief who was also riding a motorcycle, seized the handbag that was slung on her left shoulder.
Mazlina put up a struggle, and the thief then kicked her motorcycle causing her to fall.
Despite bleeding from her cuts and lying on the roadside, Mazlina continued to cling on to her handbag while the thief tried to pull it from her.
The suspect fled empty-handed when a group of people ran towards him.
Passers-by rushed Mazlina to the hospital.
Nur Aqaidah said she received several calls informing her that her mother was injured in the incident at about 12pm.
But there was an anonymous caller who gave me the registration number of the suspect’s motorcycle and I will track him down at all cost, even if I have to go to the extent of seeking the help of a bomoh,” she said.
Nur Aqaidah said she strongly believes the suspect was a local and had trailed her mother for some time.
“My mother works hard to supplement our family’s income and seeing her in this condition breaks my heart,” she said in a furious tone.
Nur Aqaidah later lodged a police report while the hospital employees handed over her mother’s handbag which contained documents and RM500 to her.



Dear Miss Nur Aqaidah, I promise you that if I run into the snatch thief, I will run him down with my car. But I won't kill him, I'll leave that pleasure to you :)

1 comment: